Total Pageviews

My Anniversary :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary Tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

My princess :)

Friday, December 9, 2011

(Review) Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm

Assalamualaikum and hye all,


This is my current favourite lip balm and it is from Clinique. Ini sebenarnya part and parcel of my Clinique set untuk hantaran kahwin haritu, ada compact and pressed powder, foundation, mascara, eye shadow, lipstick, blusher and this lip balm.  I chose Clinique brand due to the sensitiveness  of my skin. I totally allergic and react badly on any products that have too much chemical. So far, I have no problem using Clinique make up and it works miracle on my skin. However, today's review is mainly on this  Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm. 

I have it in two colors; 04 Mega Melon and 03 Fuller Fig. I love both but I found that I apply the Mega Melon more frequent because the shade is more nude and compliments my skin better. In terms of quality, it is not the best in the market I must say but it is quite alright. The color pigmentation is enchanting but it lacks of long lasting effect or staying power as it is sheer in nature. The maximum hours it stays on my lips are around 3-4 hours and it fades off quickly. But, to think of, this is just a lip balm and definitely doesn't has the same long lasting effect as lipstick. 

On the moisturizing part, I am totally in love with it. It does moisturize my lips and feels so smooth and soft while wearing it. What I love most about this product is it is so easy to handle. To use it, just twist the the base (silver one) to the right and vice versa after you've finished using it. It does not messy around and easy to keep in your purse. Overall, I would recommend this to all of you especially if you are not a lipstick fan and loves light make up. 

Below are the swatches of each colors offered. Super nice right? 

Source:




That's all for today, daaa~~


2 comments:

ctfza said...

eh eh..sama.. im using chubby stick mega melon as well.. vote for clinique product! memang sgt puas hati kan kan..

Cherrie Pie Sweety said...

fiza: yeahhhhhh ;) memang best pun clinique punya product, kalau guna yang lain abes chapped lips semua tapi Alhamdulilah yang ni mmg best hehehe

My Latest Entry :)

Follow by Email

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...