Total Pageviews

My Anniversary :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary Tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

My princess :)

Friday, November 25, 2011

Testimonial - Guna Oat Sebagai Pencuci / Pembersih Muka

Assalamualaikum and hye all,

Do you remember my entry on using oatmeal as daily facial cleanser? I've been receiving many positive feedback so far from those who has tried it. Alhamdulillah, my intention is just to share and if it works on you, it is more than great and I am so happy ;). As I mentioned earlier, I recommend this most to those who has oily & acne skin. For now, I do not use any cleansing foam except oatmeal. But, if you are wearing makeup during the day, it is advisable to remove it using makeup remover/cleansing milk first. The only you use the oatmeal as cleanser.


Happy trying peeps, daaa~~~

No comments:

My Latest Entry :)

Follow by Email

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...